Degrees of Burns
Walker Morgan LLC
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
House Fire from Defective Tub – $2.75M Settlement
Our plaintiffs suffered extensive lung injuries and severe burns during a house fire due to inhalation of toxic smoke. A fire broke out in the master bathroom, resulting in the combustion of the flammable tub and the massive release of toxic smoke which spread throughout the home.
The plaintiffs, awakened from sleep by the fire, were overcome by the toxic smoke and were disoriented and unable to exit the home.